Friday 23 November 2007

One week later

Today is day 7 of our exercises which Ed is continuing to do without question. He is finding it easier to do the eye tracking exercise, but the wobble board is hard as it does what it says on the tin!

He got 10/10 for spellings yesterday which he managed without going over them too much which I was really pleased with. This morning he opened the kitchen drawer and picked up my nut milk bag and said what's this? When I told him he said 'oh yes - I remember making nut milk'. He rarely recalls things which happened in the past and this may only be coincidence but hmmmm.

I'm away this weekend so I hope everyone can keep his exercises going in my absence - good old grandma!

2 comments:

Bugalug said...

Its those little things you first notice Lizzie. Keep at it! Look forward to reading more in the coming months.

JeanLaninga said...

Hey Lizzie, how is Ed doing? Keep it up.